My Ingredients :
Prawns : 1/2 Kg.
Onions : 2 medium sized.
Ginger - Garlic Paste : 2 tsp.
Coriander leaves : 1 tbsp ( finely chopped).
Kanda Lasun masala : 1- 2 tbsp.( http://vismayblog.blogspot.in/2011/03/maratha-style-foodie.html)
- The shells has to be peeled off. Using a pairing knife slice down the inside of the shrimp, to get rid of the digestive tract. This digestive track is thin black line or one can pull it out.
- Add a tsp of salt and marinate for 1/2 hour.
- Heat around 2 tbsp of cooking oil in a pan, add finely diced onions. Saute for a couple minutes on medium flame till onion turns light brown. Than add ginger garlic paste, 1/2 tbsp of coriander leaves saute for a minute.
- Add kanda lasun masla and prawns. Fry for a minute. Add 1 cup of water, put the lid on and cook till most of the water evaporates. When cooked prawns change their color to pinkish_red and crawl themselves.
- Garnish with chopped coriander. Serve with roti or chapati ( Indian Bread).